• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my satin ep3!

Thanks for all the comments

I will look into tyres tomorrow. Im getting prices on a few at my local trusted garage. Always get them in cheaper for me

Got exhaust fitted and i love it. Sounds great in vtec
I will get some pictures up soon but it needs a good polish and wax as i jave fallen back and didnt do it this weekend

Mot next then i think lowering 35mm is my next goal with other little bits like
Repaint/clean up engine bay to oem
Brake stopper
New wheel nuts as the chrome is peeling off mine
Foglight bulbs as mine have both blown
New front pads as im not over impressed with my mintex ones
Wheels refurbished but im not sure if i want oem silver or polished face with grey or black insides like newer type r wheels
Etc etc. i have many little bits i want to do to make it my own but look oem and be as mint as i can get it

Superpro castor increase lower arm bushes is my next task next weekend as my big press will be in my workshop by then

Just had a quick look but they dont do my maxxis that i really like from getting them on my other cars iv had but i will have a search around at reviews and see if my garage can get them cheaper. They usually deliver what i want or fit what i take.

Thanks for that. Looking on there i like the nankang but ** decide after i get some prices to if im getting more for the money and what else i could get

Don't bother with a brake stopper.

Literally a waste of money.

I'd use the cash you were going to spend on buying decent tyres.

Forget nankang or Maxxis.
Never scrimp on tyres.

Thanks for advice

Im looking at some yokohamas road/track tyres

In serious debate lol

Just about to ring the garage with some makes i want prices off so i will decide later when i have a price and have a think about it

Just got a heavy duty positive battery terminal with 5 inputs so i dont have wires shoved on the bolt
Got 2 packs of crimp ends for the wires going into my amps. Better than straight wire
Bidding on some new wheels but im only after the tyres
If i dont win i will just get tyres for mine
Also looking at 5mm spacers which will shortly be in the post :)

Fitting caster increase superpro bushes tomorrow
Aswell as tinkering with above bits

Got bush kit on today
Turned out longer than i hoped but i got it finished in the time i had plus fitting the other bits
Im quite supprised how little oil it uses
My mates old one needed topping up every week and it had no leaks
Mines always on max

First set of spacers end tomorrow so fingers crossed

I now am also on the hunt for a push button start and a turbo timer

The internet is really bad for me as you can tell
I always end up buying something

You forgot to mention this was a turbo project! I'd have thought that would come up a little sooner!

Pics of under the bonnet!

Its not a turbo project yet. But it might be when its finished and i want to play more

I want one so it idles on its own after i have been driving enthusiasticly
I dont like turning it off without a cool down
And i get bored sitting there

If they were expensive i wouldnt bother but the new apexi is cheap if you look around

If i was to change it from n/a i would probably side with supercharging it. But my plan is a mitsubishi 3000gt after a few years of enjoying this, and as i have wanted one since my brother had his i might keep it longer

I do try but i live in the middle of fantastic roads so its hard. But i still like to leave it at idle for a minuite

Oh also got alloy cigarette lighter that sticks out by 20mm and says civic type r
Pictures will be added soon

They're on ebay
Type in type r cigarette lighter theres only 5 that come up and its with them

You can get one that just has a red r or the one i got

Now its ready for mot its time to play again

Im sick of the scratches on the center console and door handle discolour
So im repainting them all silver
I toyed with being different and using silver carbon wrap but i will stick to spraying

Also on the look for some 18s to refurb or keep to one side after my tyres wear down

After wheels i will start getting parts ready to lower it 35mm

Im getting hungry for more power now so engine parts will be shortly on my list

Im ordering a foglight hid kit and when fitting im putting mesh behind the lower grill to help protect the radiator but if i dont like it i will take it off or spray it black

Resprayed the handles and centre of dash
It looks oem just gloss
Looks much better

Also refurbed my gear knob

Didnt polish it i went halfway
So its satin oem finish but more shiney

Really happy with the outcome
Also changed the rear indicator to chrome bulbs
So the amber tint has gone

Its the little bits that i like the most ;)

Get a picture up mate, am going to get somthing done to my dash this week but just not sure on what to do am changing from black was maybe thinking going white but not to sure.

I was thinking gunmetal grey but kept it silver
Also thought sbout silver carbon wrap

I will get pictures sorted asap
Also needs s good polish and detail before pictures of outside

Just seen my next job
Im looking for a heated seat kit
Keep my bum nice and warm
Then new wheels and lowering

Back