• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My satin silver facelift ep3

No, i dont pile miles on at all mate, my corsa i had last year was very low mileage too. Was a V reg (2000) bought on 56k in 2008 and sold with 72k on the clock in 2011. Im always looking for short cuts and killing two birds with one stone on some trips to save on miles haha. Call me sad, but its worth it in the long run!

Just a little update of what ive been upto latley. . .

First of all ive painted my grab handles as the paint was cracked due to wear and tear. Didnt have a before pic (can't be bothered finding time for the camera when doing a job like some very detailed threads on here), sorry, so heres just a during pic.

SDC11296.jpg

The chavvy blue LED Number plate bulbs that were once on :

SDC11318.jpg

Which have now been changed to white =D No pic yet, sorry.

Gold calipers which were already painted when purchased (Note the ABP Eibach Springs here ;P ) :

SDC11331.jpg

Have now been painted Hammerite Red :

SDC11324.jpg

Bosch Areo Wipers have also been fitted upfront.

Had a busy weekend washing, polishing and waxing the car. When buying a Silver car i was gutted that i couldn't get as much shine as i could with a Black car, But im getting there slowly (Idiot in the pics) :

SDC11328-1.jpg

SDC11327.jpg

And here's just a few pics in general :

SDC11329.jpg

SDC11326.jpg

SDC11333.jpg

Looks very clean inside.

Thinking of doing anything with the wheels? Refurb and colour?

Yeah keeping the standard wheels, getting refurbed either in silver or a gun metal / anthracite grey, havent yet decided.

I like where your type r owners sticker is. Might put one there as you cant see mine through the tint. Tidy looking car. :). Like the facelift interior much more then the pre face lift.

Havent yet had the frsu done mate. Still on the list lol! A little up date, had the gingercators changed today for ultra silvatec bulbs and picked up some brembo discs and pads =), Wheel refurb next!

Just a few pics of the updates, not really making fast progress but its all good!

Gingercators!
580045_10150870396026721_85253591_n.jpg

No Gingercators!
318294_10150870397891721_1548197271_n.jpg

Also had some brembo discs and pads fitted
600825_10150870389166721_1070132451_n.jpg

Nice looking car mate! Are those the standard brembo discs (not drilled or grooved)? Im looking at getting a set for mine and wondered what the quality was like?

thats my fave colour for the old style, new style i prefer milano red, i have a bronze one though :(... still awesome though...

those silvertecs make a massive difference in the rear lights. Lucky PFL has different lights.

Back