• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Satin Silver Type R.....

Thought I would put a few pictures on the forum of my Civic. I'm not very good with computers or cameras so i'll apologise in advance :D2012-06-23T19-04-22.jpg2012-06-23T19-03-45.jpg 2012-06-23T19-02-16.jpg 2012-06-23T19-01-16.jpg

For someone who claims to be at a loss with computers and cameras, I think you're selling yourself short mate. Did a lot better than some!

Looks nice, got a spec list?

The photos turned out better than I thought they would :D

The spec list isn't as impressive as some of the cars on the forum. I'm going to add a bit at a time slowly and just enjoy doing bits and pieces when I get the chance.

Exterior : Mugen replica front lip spoiler. Rear spoiler and carbon grill. (from Jo at KnightRacer) I had the rear windows tinted and de-badged the rear.

Engine : The engine is standard apart from a DC Sports cat-back exhaust, An AEM V2 induction kit and an engine torque damper from Tegiwa.

In between getting dragged around a garden centre !! I've managed to get a couple of new canbus LED lights to replace my rear number plate lights. I noticed one of the old ones had gone and decided to give them a go.
I've heard a lot of people having trouble with LED's but these are a new design and hopefully they work O.K
I'll get some pictures up as soon as I get chance.

My carbon grill was from Knightracer at Milton Keynes. I'm not sure if they still do Civic parts but its worth giving them a call.

Fitted my LED number plate lights the week end and i'm really pleased with what a difference its made :cool:
2013-05-08T12-10-55_4.jpg2013-05-08T12-10-55_3.jpg2013-05-08T12-10-55_2.jpg

I decided to bye some wind deflectors as a cheap and easy mod.:D
If you look closely you can see where I've superglued the broken bits back on after my missus stepped on them while I was getting them out the box.:eek:
I've got another pair on order now I know they fit.
I'm pleased with them for £25 but I think its more style than function.:cool:

P1000103.jpgP1000102.jpgP1000105.jpg

Back