• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My slow start to the honda crew

Hi all,
Been on here for a while just looking about etc,
Picked myself up a prefacelift ep3, as was looking for something that was fairly pokey, reliable and a good hoot, and this sure has it,
having owned always jdm and most were all turbos its taken me some time getting used to driving it but i'm getting there and enjoying it lots,

Picked her up 3weeks ago of ebay,
Was a px in honda with full dealer service and 60k on her. She had fn2 wheels and scorpion cat back, and totally de-badged.

1st thing evo 8 gsr rims

Next to my Gtir

obvioius the tyres needed swapping ive optied for t1r's in 205/40

next few days i had some bits coming

bits with out pic,
eibach springs,
jdm anitroll bar,
millers comp oil and hamp filter,
cosworth drop in filter along with hondata modded airbox
genuine type r rear boot badge
genuine skirt decals
heko wind defelctors

Skunk2 black gearknob

Tegwia intake pipe

Spoon n1 cat back

Had all sorted on one day by friend

Latest item genuine bride low max on type r frame!

I'm of the the nurburgring in 2weeks now so it will sit how it is atm till back,
lots more things id ike but happy atm,

Was that hot temp?

I've been reading up on t1 r's and not heard good things on track :S

Yes they got hot but same at nurburg temps,
at 32psi cold they work well any less to much give in the tyre

Ditch the T1R's. Try RE050 instead, you'll be amazed what a difference it'll be.

Looking sharp on the Ring though!

By all accounts AD08s are the track tyre to have on EP3s. Personally I've found Goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2s to be great all-rounders, though I don't use them as hard as you do.

You could always use toe settings to compliment your driving style. Get a touch more toe out either end and everything will become rather more lively!

Cheers buddy, need a new realign so may go alot tale more agrissive on the settings,
got all of October to sort as not out now till 2nd November at snett,

Back