• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Stealth Project ** UPDATED 02/08/2006 **

Thanks for the comments guys 8)

I have a couple more bits waiting to go on now...

Carbing Rear Tie Bar

20060613_1.jpg

Replacement Gaskets ready for the Jackson Racing Header & CPL Sports Cat

20060613_2.jpg

Just gotta wait until July 28th to get the manifold and cat fitted :(

- Kevin.

:shock: OMFG...Is this the same CTR! :shock:

Youve done a superb job m8, well done!!

I am in bewildered AWE at the beast, now clean!!

Jerry 8)

:D Its stealth, because on the outside it would look like a standard CTR but if you tried to take Kev from the lights, you would be eating his dust!!

No decals, stickers, or giveaways as to mods done!!

Jerry 8)

jerry3167 said:
:D Its stealth, because on the outside it would look like a standard CTR but if you tried to take Kev from the lights, you would be eating his dust!!

Jerry 8)

i doubt that most of the mods are cosmetic there's nothing there atm that will give massive gains.

when the mani's on and the k pros remapped then yeah it wouls give a standard ctr a problem

colinjy said:
jerry3167 said:

Jerry 8)

i doubt that most of the mods are cosmetic there's nothing there atm that will give massive gains.

when the mani's on and the k pros remapped then yeah it wouls give a standard ctr a problem

K-Pro, AEM CAI, Sponn B-Pipe help but the JR Manifold and Race Cat are to be fitted at CPL next month :twisted:

A few braces here and there help and theres a quaife LSD paid for awaiting me at CPL too :p

- Kevin.

if you want stealth remove all the badges so no one knows it's a type-r and just looks like a civic with a body kit on.

this is stealth tho

IMG_0694.jpg

standard looking 200sx

you'd not know to look at it that it's kicking out 289 bhp and 321lb at the wheels

Yeah but IMO you wouldnt get rid of the body kit for love nor money otherwise it'll look pants!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

** UPDATE 02/08/2006 **

Here's a few pics of the latest toys. I'll take a picture of the JR manifold & sport cat fitted at the weekend...

TermoTec Generation II Copper Exhaust Wrap, Spray & Snap Straps.

manifold_wrap.jpg

Jackson Racing Manifold with ThermoTec Copper Wrap etc.

manifold_1.jpg

manifold_2.jpg

manifold_3.jpg

manifold_3.jpg

manifold_4.jpg

Quaife ATB LSD.

lsd.jpg

I've also removed the starter button acquired a set of JDM mats (at long last) and swapped this out with the standard mats.

- Kevin.

nice job mate. To finish swap the red H front badge for a normal H badge and remove the type R on the grill :lol:
Next remove the side type r sticky decals and finally put a 1.6 badge on the boot.
Now thats a Stealth machine :shock:
Very nice motor by the way

Blow said:
nice job mate. To finish swap the red H front badge for a normal H badge and remove the type R on the grill :lol:
Next remove the side type r sticky decals and finally put a 1.6 badge on the boot.
Now thats a Stealth machine :shock:
Very nice motor by the way

Can you imagin the looks you'd get :twisted:

- Kevin.

..and then shove on a set of 16" alloys from a Sport ;)

Back