• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my supercharged premier edition

Hi people so after owning a dc5 last year and then getting a mk4 ibiza cupra tdi i fort it was time to get back into a honda again and so i went and treated myself to this;

civic2.jpg

civic1.jpg

civic7.jpg

civic4.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic8.jpg

civic9.jpg

civic5.jpg

civic6.jpg

The spec of the car as it stands;

Jackson racing supercharger
Hondata kpro
Rc injectors
JDM front anti roll bar
Hondata heat sheild gasket
stainless steel 4-2-1 manifold
sportex centre section
sportex oval backbox
J's racing strut brace
mugen oil cap
K&Ntyphoon induction kit with sheild
team heko wind deflectors
carbon fibre bonnet (buddyclub style)
8k hid's

There will be a lot of changes to this car, i only really got the car as i wanted a red premier edition and the supercharger came as a plus!
I will be selling the full exhaust system, wind defletors and induction kit so if any one is interested in them just let me know.

If anyone has any information on this car that would be great as well as i dont really know much history about it.

All comments welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to mention that i have already removed the carbon bonnet and taken all the stickers off to tidy the car up

I swear someone posted pictures of this car on here already. Number plate looks familiar.

You need a better camera by the way lol. I bet it goes well.

Yes it was for sale on eBay. If you read through it there isn't any text speak or retarded spelling thanks!!!

sounds like the few bits of it I would change you are already on! you know what the figures are? I bet its a bit of a weapon! you have any pictures of the DC5 as well?

Yeah there's a few things that I want to change on it. Hopefully just after Christmas most of it will be sorted. I'm not sure of the figures I would say around 270-280 at the minute. I will try find a picture of the dc5 later

service time

20121109_110732-1.jpg

also picked up some braided brake hoses and some eibach front camber bolts

20121109_110827-1.jpg

20121109_110929-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats better than I expected :) fair play
What other plans have you got fot the car then? I guess power wise its already pretty epic

Yeah I was surprised myself how good it is.

Plans are to get a better induction kit and exhaust system and get it on the rollers to see if we can get anything else out of it. Exterior wise I'm on the look out for mugen wing and I'm also getting some springs off my mate

finally got round to giving the car a quick clean

20121110_141819.jpg

looks so much better with a red bonnet!!!

also picked up a Hks Hi power exhaust

20121110_141904.jpg

needs a good clean up but should look alright once clean and on the car

Nice I remember seeing this for sale you've done a good job of tidying it up can't stand stickers, carbon fibre bonnets etc

Back