• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my toyota starlet glanza

pushing the absolute limite of the standard turbo/internals. I found out that hard way....

I've seen big powered 1.3s running over 300 and toy tunings car is about 500bhp but with a 1.5 block

i had the same worry, but revving the tits of the vtec engine soo makes up for it!

yeaah sounds good, ive beaten a few civics at pod not buy much and they was probly standard so im going to do the obvious handling mods on the civic exhaust filter unleash a few bhps then maybe go for a supercharger or turbo, what other mods can i do other than the supercharger and turbo and cams something that dont break the bank sort of thing

Throttle bodies.......thinking about it overall they work out cheaper but they aren't cheap :lol:

howmuch can you do the supercharged or turbo charged conversions i was looking on cpls site looks alrite there price not that i can afford it

howmuch can you do the supercharged or turbo charged conversions i was looking on cpls site looks alrite there price not that i can afford it

If you do alot of the work yourself probably looking at around £3,000. Solly on here is planning on doing a turbo conversion and has budgetted £2,500 but overlooked the LSD.
Jackson and Rotrex do other kits I believe

i can get all the parts fitted so thats not a problem just seeing what sort of money i`ll need i can see me missing some sort of boost lol

cpls price seems alrite
Price £4649 including fitting, tuning and VAT not bad considering they do it for you​

I've seen big powered 1.3s running over 300 and toy tunings car is about 500bhp but with a 1.5 block

Yeah there are some people running more than that, well tt you can't belive all that comes from them but thats another story.

I think 200-250 is the max most people with any sense run on standard internals that I've seen, to be honest most people mod with money rather than brains and find they get problems early on.

I've got a gt and shes only standard apart from brakes and exhaust but using as a daily driver then it hasn't made sense to go stupid with anything :D but is still fun to drive :D

Lovely car you have there *** :D Looks like you have cared for it well unlike some gt/glanza owners xx

Yeah there are some people running more than that, well tt you can't belive all that comes from them but thats another story.

I think 200-250 is the max most people with any sense run on standard internals that I've seen, to be honest most people mod with money rather than brains and find they get problems early on.

I've got a gt and shes only standard apart from brakes and exhaust but using as a daily driver then it hasn't made sense to go stupid with anything :D but is still fun to drive :D

Lovely car you have there *** :D Looks like you have cared for it well unlike some gt/glanza owners xx

Yeah you do get people not modding them right! Yeah I very much look after it wish I had the money to do more to it but I wanna try a different car I've owned it for over two years

Back