• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Type R Premier Edition

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum so just thought I'd put a few pics up of my Type R Premier edition.

Searched a very long time to find one in good condition.

First detailing session spent on the car over the weekend:

Snow foam and rinsed x 2
2 bucket wash method
dry
Clay barred
Polished
Waxed

Paintwork came up well I think for a 11 year old car.

Been looking around the forum and got a good few little jobs I'm going to do over the next few weeks. Polished finish to gear Knob, Restoration job on headlights as there is a little discolouring.

Be good to get to know you all on the forum, anyway enjoy the pics and let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    889.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 38
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 42
Really nice looking ep3. Nice and shiny :) in regards to the headlights. I used recently the autoglym headlight restoration kit it was £24.99 and they can up like new. Worth the money but took a couple of hours to do properly.

Mrhaz, thanks for the comment. I searched for a long time to find a nice example. They are a little lighter than the pictures show really. Look good against the nighthawk black IMO.

Back