• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Yep, sold the civic on my birthday and bought STI the next day! Best birthday ever tbfh

I just saw a pic of yours in the other thread! Looks good!

Yours must be quick though with 320hp, mine is standard, not even got the prodrive pack yet so only 265hp yet stil feels fast. think there about 5.5 to 60 as standard.

My wheels wouldnt fit your car IIRC as they changed the chassis in 2005. PCD and Offset are different.

I just saw a pic of yours in the other thread! Looks good!

Yours must be quick though with 320hp, mine is standard, not even got the prodrive pack yet so only 265hp yet stil feels fast. think there about 5.5 to 60 as standard.

My wheels wouldnt fit your car IIRC as they changed the chassis in 2005. PCD and Offset are different.

It certainly pins you in the seat!

Yes mate they changed the hubs from pcd 100 to pcd 114.3, anyway i have some ideas as what to get to replace them!

Don't suppose you will be making an epic trip to Donny this weekend?

Don't suppose you will be making an epic trip to Donny this weekend?

Afraid not Murph, im goin down to Brighton for a night out next weekend.

What sort of wheels you planning on then, i quite like mine for the time being but could see somthing darker maybe in the future. Want to get some more power first!

Well after talking to James i have the choice of 3 two being Work and the third being Advans, but ive since managed to snap up a set of mono flex before they stop production so i'll be focusing on that for now. Are you sure you want more power? I don't really know what a standard feels like but mine has enough for now, the lacking area is certainly the suspension, in my opinion anyway.

Does James do all Jap stuff then not just Honda? Ill have to have a word!

I want 300+ bhp, its quick at the moment but not what you would think a scooby should be IMO.

Yes mate he has a very comprehensive list of mods for the Scoob! Some nice Fujitsubo and Arc systems on there, full titanium....drool....

Yes mate he has a very comprehensive list of mods for the Scoob! Some nice Fujitsubo and Arc systems on there, full titanium....drool....

Yea just had a look, but im not buyin a £1000 exhaust system again, was a total waist of my money.
There are a few Fuji systems that are half that though, have to see what fits the UK spec car!

I want to check out TSL aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
White 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update**

Managed to source a second hand Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust. Fit is perfect and sound is great. Fujitsubo FTW!

Photo0091.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0096-1.jpg

Looks lovely mate! Any sound clips?

Not yet, only fitted it yeasterday. Its not much louder than standard, just gives that nice crisp flat four thump. Once I get a prodrive cat on then I think it will get a bit more noisy. Dont you have prodrive already Murph?

Hi mate hope your well and enjoying your Impreza! Great choice of exhaust, I recently fitted one to my EP3, am soo pleased with it, ticks all the box's for me!

Not yet, only fitted it yeasterday. Its not much louder than standard, just gives that nice crisp flat four thump. Once I get a prodrive cat on then I think it will get a bit more noisy. Dont you have prodrive already Murph?

Cool, no at the minute mate its running the Scoobyclinic Stage 1 pack, which (exhaust wise) is a downpipe, mated to a unsilenced centre section and a 5 inch stainless backbox. Its very noisy on long motorway drives, hence me getting the RM01A. Hopefully should have mine at the end of the month but im itching to hear what it sounds like!

Hi mate hope your well and enjoying your Impreza! Great choice of exhaust, I recently fitted one to my EP3, am soo pleased with it, ticks all the box's for me!
Yea, I am its great matey! Have you fitted the J's intake yet or anything? PM me a link to a thread if you have one!

Cool, no at the minute mate its running the Scoobyclinic Stage 1 pack, which (exhaust wise) is a downpipe, mated to a unsilenced centre section and a 5 inch stainless backbox. Its very noisy on long motorway drives, hence me getting the RM01A. Hopefully should have mine at the end of the month but im itching to hear what it sounds like!

That sounds very loud! Is that a full decat system then? 5" sounds a bit over kill, although saying that the RM01a is only 4" and it looks small. I have a sound clip, just uploading now!

Back