• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

I recently sold the Civic type R and have gone for a AWD Turbo, Not the fastest or the newest, but it sure is a minter, and I think quite a rare colour in this model.

One previous owner, 8K on the clock. All previous documented history to back up the millage. Im very pleased so far.

Here are a few pictures;

DSCF8845.jpg

DSCF8846.jpg

DSCF8847.jpg

DSCF8849.jpg

DSCF8850.jpg

DSCF8851.jpg

DSCF8852.jpg

DSCF8858.jpg

DSCF8862.jpg

DSCF8861.jpg

DSCF8879.jpg

DSCF8876.jpg

DSCF8881.jpg

Now I just need to find a good owners club/forum for Subaru Impreza's. There doesnt seem to be anything like the MLR for Scoobys! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow super low mileage :)

How about this forum.. http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/

Beat me to it.

There is a massive following for Scooby's. This was illustrated in the massive meet to commemorate Colin McRae last year.

I know there is a huge following, but just didnt know if there was one great forum, with all the info and history you could need such as the MLR for Evo owners, but for Impreza's!?

Thanks for the comments, I too think the white sets it off! Sliver is not so common for imprezas eather, there all Blue usually!

Wow! nice scoob and super low mileage.

Could never get 'into' scoobynet and rarely venture there.

p.s.McRae gathering was two years ago in 2008 ;).

Looks silly clean buddy....good buy :)
What year is it? Do you mind me asking how much you paid?

Its an 2005, on an 05 plate. Last of the so called "blobeye" shape. It has the wider track and longer wheel base that the "hawkeye" has. I paid over the odds for it, but you get what you pay for. One owner with 8k on the clock, so I was prepared to pay the extra!

I went the extra mile to get it in white, as I wanted a white one so much! Silver doesnt do anythin for me but each to there own.

Looks lovely mate! Very jealous of the wheels, in an ideal world i would of had them on mine. I agree with what you say its very hard to find a decent Subaru forum, luckily i have two local clubs to me, but the larger clubs seem to be pretty stale, as always TRO FTW

Looks lovely mate! Very jealous of the wheels, in an ideal world i would of had them on mine. I agree with what you say its very hard to find a decent Subaru forum, luckily i have two local clubs to me, but the larger clubs seem to be pretty stale, as always TRO FTW

Have you got a scooby too then Murph?

Back