• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY06 Spec C Type RA

:lol::lol::lol: I'll have a fiver that says otherwise Liam, fancy the bet mate?
:lol: :lol:

Erm....I may as well give you the fiver now then. The more I look the more stuff I see that I want. :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Erm....I may as well give you the fiver now then. The more I look the more stuff I see that I want. :roll: :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

That was easy.

Forgot to add, the wheels look shiz hot imo Liam :cool:

Get rid of the Prodrive centre caps and replace them with STI ones. Will not look like an obvious mod then, plus as there are no other Prodrive bits, i think they look a bot strange, if you know what i mean.

And if you need a hand scrubbing the tyres in, just say the word :lol

that is simply stunning mate totally forgot to check to see if u had it, but it looks awesome, when i finally get a car ill have to pop over and have a look

Last edited by a moderator:
Just managed 164 miles to a tank! Most yet! :woot: :lol:

Just managed 164 miles to a tank! Most yet! :woot: :lol:

Good going, mate! I'm sure the economy will improve slightly over time... perhaps... maybe... :lol:

EDIT: I don't want to think how much running an Audi RS4 will cost in terms of petrol...

:lol: Cracking effort Liam.

Glad your enjoying things mate ;) Good things come to those who wait
Thanks Lee :smt023

Enjoying every minute of this car, even the mammoth running costs! It's just stupid how easily it goes through juice. Drive it normal and it's crap, put your foot down for a sustained blast and it's just terrible. You can watch the gauge move.:lol:

:lol:

When I'm in Wales next mate you'll have to take me for a spin.

Back