• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

N77's motors....Audi TT & now 30th Anniversary EP3

Well not done anything for a while and being I like to mess I thought I would have ago at doing a Carbon dipped dash.

I could of just sent one off to Wicked Coatings but have decided to have ago myself.

I started by getting a battered and bruised dash from ebay and also the lower gear stick part.

So far I have primed and sanded so it is nice and smooth for the top coat.

I also went and bought some battered handles as well, and these have been primed, smoothed and painted and just need dipping.

So far so good, but I am just awaiting some more paint, so I can finish the dash off, then I will dip everything together so I can clear coat it all in one swoop.

2014-09-11193626_zpsac329497.jpg

2014-09-11193548_zps5d62aa32.jpg

2014-09-11193557_zps04937e18.jpg

The TT wasn't left in the cold either, who says TT's are not practical :lol:

2014-09-11193416_zpsc0a12492.jpg

Probably need to take these photos when both cars are clean and something other than my camera phone :lol:

2014-09-11193643_zpscadea01c.jpg

2014-09-11193408_zps0944cd09.jpg

Looking good mate, I feel your pain, I just had to buy some roof racks and bike carrier for my 30th Anniversary EP3. It's better than dragging your muddy bike in and out of the interia *** but it still looks wrong. My question is can you vtec with a bike on the roof?

7eny3uve.jpg

Had a few looks on the way to Cannock chase with Funky on Sunday

Then again I have never seen anyone else carry anything on the top of a TT yet :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good effort mate car and bike looks great. Can't wait to get back on me bike once I've got me van

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good effort mate car and bike looks great. Can't wait to get back on me bike once I've got me van

You still a Type R owner at the moment?

Me and Funky are looking to organise a Mids meet :)

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

A friend has just bought a TDI TT, they're already going to get it mapped :lol: the brand new one looks pretty good on paper too (if you're after low emissions and stuff like that), no quattro or DSG for it though.

Nice collection of cars Carl and nice to see the TT is practical too. Definitely need to sort some form of camping, bike riding TRO meet.

Sold the fn2 mate will still be around and coming to the shows. I have little plan to maybe get a dc2 as a project car though just trying to convince the wife

Well unfortunately one has left the building

But it certainly wont be the Civic.

I decided to change the TT to something well with back seats and not a diesel

IMAG0827_zpsialwzwr7.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

So it's a better Civic? :lol:
If it was the Cupra maybe but this is the 1.4 tsi act 150 bhp version.

£20 tax, similar mpg to a diesel really but no DPF filters to worry about, as my journey to work is now only just over 4 miles each way

Back