• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

Thanks mate I've ordered some today :) I really want an exhaust but im so lost on which one to get. I think i'm going to badger everyone at Japfest to let me have a listen to theirs haha. You just can't tell from watching videos on youtube.

no you can't tell of the videos really! The dc came with a silencer that you can pop in but it looks rubbish! Although it really mutes the exhaust!! Just go for the plunge and pick one lol

Just tried the BC's on the hardest setting! Deffo not suited for normal driving roads. Would be awsome on track though! Had to turn them back to full soft setting and there is a notable difference between the two. Also lowered the rear a bit more and now sits perfect, removed the civic badge to as I think it was cluttering the rear up I'll get some pictures up after a good clean today.

looking good matey, you might wana look into a lsd if your going for plenty of track days. also what colour you refurbing the wheels?

Yeah LSD would be good!! As for wheels I'm not sure?? I like snotty badgers BMW granite/graphite?? Dont want black though been there before on a black car makes the tyres gray! Maybe really dark gray or bronze? Give me some ideas!! Next up is the wheels to be refurbed and the rear windows tinted like the premier edition!

After having some epic weather here in cumbria
cool.gif
i decided to give the 'R' some love and give it a full detail! This took me all day just about (6-7hrs) and im suffering it today! the pictures dont really do it justice but is so clean looks like oil and feels smooth like glass
tongue.gif
lol also took the civic badge off really cleans the rear end up! Also just ordered some spoon socks and mugen pedals just awaiting delivery!

So the process of the day was:

Rinse with the pressure washer
Snow foam x2 (using meguires gold class shampoo)
Wash with the 2 bucket method (using meguires gold class shampoo)
Full clay of the car (using meguires quick detailer and meguires clay bar)
x2 coats of autoglym SRP (super resin polish)
1 coat of autoglym EGP (extra gloss protection)
1 coat of autoglym HD wax

This is the result (need better pic's but i dont have a fancy camera) Wasnt that dirty but i like to clay at least twice a year just to keep on top of things!!

typer001.jpg

typer002.jpg

typer003.jpg

typer004.jpg

typer005.jpg

typer006.jpg

typer007.jpg

also i lowered the rear just a touch which i think looks smiles better!

A few shots from today after watching fast and furious five (resisting the urge to drive like a dick on the way out of the flick's!)
me and my mate have had a go at a bit of enhancement on the photo's! im no photo guru lol!!

typer2004-1.jpg

typer2012.jpg

typer2011.jpg

typer2010-1.jpg

typer2002.jpg

typer2010.jpg

do you suffer problems with seagulls (sh.ite hawks) like us further down the coast? Can't have my car bird poo free for more than a few days

do you suffer problems with seagulls (sh.ite hawks) like us further down the coast? Can't have my car bird poo free for more than a few days

Not too bad but i get some from the smaller birds as we have tree's on the fronts! It actually makes my blood boil as my neighbours sometimes feed them, ive even had to ask them to stop unless they pay for my shampoo lol! I just use meguires quick detailer with a microfibre (keep them in the boot as you never know!)

Lovely and clean this one mate, good effort :D

Liking the ride hight too, something I'm tempted to do with mine. What've you got planned next?

Back