• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need advice before I order

Ep3 discs.
Pics to show application with stock ep3 discs and 7mm spacers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
So we are sure to say that that the dc5 brembo's bolt strait on no brackets needed and have to have s2000 discs and will need spacers for the Ctr wheels to fit on

If you use your ep3 discs the caliper will be sitting further in and you'll have to grind the mounting points (not advised see post #22). The s2k with a wider offset will draw the caliper towards the outside allowing it to bolt right on. But why bother with ep3 discs? If you want to save money get a set of after markets (brembo and the likes) for less than £80/pair.

That set on eBay looks good. But would
I have to pay duty or tax on them as they are comming from USA?

You most probably will, but you could always call breakers in the UK and Ireland and ask around.
[email protected] mail these guys. Used by many in ek9.org. Currently breaking 3 dc5's. they are a bit expensive though.
00353 857 852 187

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 12
Yeah that's the only problem buying brakes from another country :/ ill have to keep and eye out :) also on the look out for spoon monoblocks too :)

Oooh this is just what I've been looking for. Just purchased some DC5 brembos and S2000 discs. In the process of researching spacers and have been told multiple things from 5-20mm by the looks of it.
If you find out what spacers are needed for definite then please let me know :D
Thanks!

how much did the brembos set you back if you don`t mind me asking?

If you find out what spacers are needed for definite then please let me know :D
Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm going collecting my latest upgrade on Sunday.. Dc5 brembo conversion.. Everything needed to just bolt on
apparently.. Calipers, s2k discs, extended wheel studs and 20mm spacers

Hope this helps :)

Will do, collect Sunday so should be on the following weekend or so

I'm not too worried about 20mm spacers as widening the track can't do any real harm just good, but will need to widen rear track to match a little

Wow lovely job :) got your self a good deal there. From a old owner or from a brakers yard then ? Want a set bad lol

Wow lovely job :) got your self a good deal there. From a old owner or from a brakers yard then ? Want a set bad lol

One of the lads done track day with, just sold a high spec'd ep but removed the brembo conversion before sale.. It wasn't in the car that long either but genuine reason for sale so thought I'd do my bit and help his cause :)

Once fitted ill post some pictures :)

Back