• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need advice before I order

I picked up my calipers for £400 with decent pads in them and some decent lines.
Just worried about widening the track 20mm as I havent lowered the car and dont want to give it a monster truck look!
How much are you bringing out the rear's?

I picked up my calipers for £400 with decent pads in them and some decent lines.
Just worried about widening the track 20mm as I havent lowered the car and dont want to give it a monster truck look!
How much are you bringing out the rear's?

I'm gonna start with 5mm as the spacers are cheap and thee will be no need to roll the arches yet. Eventually maybe go 10-15mm at the rear

Well if you guys see or come across another set of brembo's let me know :) defo in the market for them :)

One of the lads done track day with, just sold a high spec'd ep but removed the brembo conversion before sale.. It wasn't in the car that long either but genuine reason for sale so thought I'd do my bit and help his cause :)

Once fitted ill post some pictures :)

Nice buy, did you get these off Danny then? Didn't know it had sold, it didn't take long!

As for fitting are the ep3 lines used or do you have to swap for dc5 ones?

Nice buy, did you get these off Danny then? Didn't know it had sold, it didn't take long!

As for fitting are the ep3 lines used or do you have to swap for dc5 ones?

Yeah off Danny, collect Sunday :) he's had to sell to fund house buy but is certain he'll have another one just for track soon - hope he does

Danny's told me ep3 braided should be ok so we'll see :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not to bad tbh :) just get the bolt on once easy fit then. Had a go with them running yet ?

Yeah it should of really considering are twin car comes with them. I think ill go with dc5 brakes rather than the k sport BBK. When you need new disc and pads i take it you buys2000 rotors and dc5 pads ?

Back