• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need an AEM CAI - Now got one WAHOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Looking at classifieds and have posted but no reply

Whats the worse if I have to buy brand new and where is the cheapest?

GOT ONE :D

if u want genuine they're about 180 new.

if u want the pp:UK copy ones they retailed at about 100 so u can get them second hand around 60-80.

ABP and TDi North do them. Got my RSX version from Funkyproducts. Think they are pretty much same price where ever. £180.

Its always worth holding on as although these are indeed the hounds hairy ones they seem to crop up in classifieds more and more :D

dotty said:
Its always worth holding on as although these are indeed the hounds hairy ones they seem to crop up in classifieds more and more :D

Sssh, I am waiting for one. :oops: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
dotty said:

Scouse I thought you had one?

TGM Sport can source these as well......infact there was a delivery in a few days ago with AEM and DC Sports products .BUT all new :)

Zeff....

At the moment Im not trained to deal with price and discount enquiries :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUt I can find out tomorrow afternoon as I shall be back infront of the TGM computer :p

Scousefella said:
dotty said:

Carl

there are a couple for sale mate in the classifieds and someone has just posted on a thread saying they have one up for greabs

Back