• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Neily's FN2 GT

Neily03

Professional Hippy
P4110197.jpg

P4110198.jpg

P4110199.jpg

Generic silver is the best colour comment.

Looks good buddy. You've got no excuse not to come to meets now!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I thought that Silver looked poor on the EP3 but on the FN2 it is rather pleasing on the eye.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I thought that Silver looked poor on the EP3 but on the FN2 it is rather pleasing on the eye.

My EP3 was silver you bitch! :lol::lol: Silver is the best for all Type-R's :cool::cool: It's not the same as on EP3's though, that was Satin Silver, this is Alabaster Silver.

Love it look's very :cool: in silver.

Sat in a red one of these for the first time the other day the seats are lovely! why is there know type-r badge on the front Neily? And do they not have type-r stickrs on the side like the Ep3?

why is there know type-r badge on the front Neily? And do they not have type-r stickrs on the side like the Ep3?

They're optional on the FN2 for some strange reason so who ever bought mine new didn't spec them, I like it without them, a little bit stealth like.

Very nice buddy!! I bet it feels like a breath of fresh air after your Fabia!

Parking sensors too?

Looks great dude, I was thinking before that I don't think Iv seen any silver ones on the road, shame. Only seen a couple of bronze ones aswell, which suits me as it makes mine stand out a bit!

Back