• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
]
scaled.php

Speaking off taking random bits from different cars are those alloys not the 04/05 Civic Sport 16" jobs?

]
scaled.php

Speaking off taking random bits from different cars are those alloys not the 04/05 Civic Sport 16" jobs?

Ever so slightly different.

The Sport/Type S 16"s have every other spoke going further into the hub and the face/spokes are flatter.

DSCF0681.jpg

You've hit the nail on the head Beard. It feels like it's the beginning of the end for Honda as they are increasingly going down the route Toyota took.

Perhaps that means that Honda will come up with an FT-86 equivalent, then?? Toyota hopefully rectifying their dismal situation...

0-60 in 10 seconds is 100bhp territory, not 140bhp. Especially in a Civic-spec car. The interior does look fantastic IMO though.

I love the way he bangs on about electric steering.... Some one tell him the last two civics had electric steering. Lmao.

FD2FD2FD2FD2FD2FD2

It would be cheaper and still make sense but I couldn't very well let Jayne run around in a FD2 as a family wagon while I have the FN2.

Practically the definition of torture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back