• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Superb cars ;)

:lol: hehe, see what you did there

I would really like an S3 as my next car. But I've got quite the short list
icon_lol.gif

I will just want a bigger estate and one with more toys so superb 170pd it is :D

Yes, you. :lol:

Lol. Well I have started saving and am really looking into cutting my expenditure. But first I've got to pay off two cards (not a huge amount) and get her a kitchen, then I get free rein according to her lol.

Better than parking on your front bumper and then you have to send it to a garage for repair who give you a Lancer diesel and then keep your car for over 2 weeks :mad:

A neighbour of mine has taken to parking his heap of a 405 estate inches from my rear bumper and leaving a good 4-5 foot gap at his rear.

I've fitted this as a consequence and it's staying....

IMAG0256.jpg

That Punto is a mickey take though. What if you had a baby seat in the back on that side, which lets face it you tend to as it is the nearside...

Stoo.

Any ideas why my iPod only works through the left hand speakers, I've just had it all out checking connections... Is it common?

Stoo.

Any ideas why my iPod only works through the left hand speakers, I've just had it all out checking connections... Is it common?

Would have thought the jack isn't pushed all the way in or one of the leads isn't pushed all the way in.

There's a dock in the arm rest. All wires and connections are fine, I pulled it all out today.

Back