• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Mk4 or Mk5?

I've read a few horror stories but only the stories you get with most cars, Googling Honda bottom end would scare you away from any K20.

This ones had a pretty easy life to be fair, I'm not worried about anything breaking. I don't abuse my cars.

Discs and pads is £200... Not that bad.

Love the sound these make, seen a few about here. Quite like the look of them. Nice purchase!

Nice car fella. Please try and get a driving along vid, these sounds so much better when on full chat.

Oh yeah, lovely colour aswell.

Nice car Mike, have you thought about ditching the chrome for body colour or even black?

I've looked at a few but fear it would just look like a GTI, only cosmetic mods are full LED upgrades 17 bulbs in total. Lol.

It's not stopped raining today so didn't get chance to even attempt flapper mod and videos.

Stoo. Did you check procedure for Haldex/DSG oil and filter changes?

That's pretty much how I understand it.

Much like what IH has done with his 135.

Yeah that's it.

I just want to try it, it's free and reversable so if it's not for me I'll just put it back.

Back