• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Pic from Friday before we left for a wedding... the hotel was via the Wallasey tunnel. :twisted:

4bc31c69.jpg

Sounds amazing. Still loving the car and wouldn't swap it for anything else in it's price bracket.

You can't beat the note out of the V6, well apart from vtec lol.. :p

Looks like a clean one anyway! DSG box?

lol. Common as much these R32s... I'm always in and aroun at helens/Ashton/Warrington so keep an eye out! :)

Seen on R32OC you got some carbon extended DSG Paddles, couldn't click the link. Are they any good? This thread gave me the last piece of convincing i needed to get an R32. Mk4 silver, 04 plate with a miltek.

Cheers!

Hi Mike

I was curious in reading your thread and I have to say car looks good buddy :) Would I own one? not sure. But I have a lot of respect as I know these cars are stupidly quick and not to be underestimated.

I remember when these first came out, I was doing my research on turbo kits. One of my friends asked me to check with Storm Developments if they could supply one. They mostly provide turbo's and superchargers for VW. I then came a cross some info that they have developed a twin supercharger specifically for the R32. One large and one small, developing well over 600WHP. Car has got some serious potential, provided you have deep pockets :lol:

Haha. I don't even remember posting that.

JRSC FN2 for a bit first. Why not, after all, it was a bargain.

Back