• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

thanks everyone, really enjoying the car, just drove it the rain, incredibly slowly lol! sh@t scared of it kicking out.

thanks everyone, really enjoying the car, just drove it the rain, incredibly slowly lol! sh@t scared of it kicking out.

You can press on pretty hard in the rain bud, decent geo helps.

How you thinking of lowering it Jord? Coilovers/Springs? You dont have to run the driveshaft spacers straight away but it's worth it in the long run.

Welcome to S2k ownership Jord. It looks good. :)

If you're going to buy a Tegiwa intake, email them first. You can get 10% off if you join up on another forum(for free).

If you're going to buy a Tegiwa intake, email them first. You can get 10% off if you join up on another forum(for free).

What intake have they copied for their S2000 product ??

Seriously.

You can press on pretty hard in the rain bud, decent geo helps.

How you thinking of lowering it Jord? Coilovers/Springs? You dont have to run the driveshaft spacers straight away but it's worth it in the long run.

was just looking at springs, im not looking to track just want it to sit nicer, look nicer and ride a little better.

What is the deal with getting a decat for the s2000? do i need to worry about any oxygen sensors? will my eml come on? I'm thinking of ordering one on the weekend.

A lot will come with a boss welded onto the decat pipe which you screw the lambda into, as I have on mine. No ECL on.

im cleaning the car tomorrow so will add some more pics, got a friend with an accord type r and another with ep3 so gonna take a few pics with them. Cheers monkey :)

took some very nice pics earlier :) so pleased with this car. I removed the front numberplate as it was stuck on rather poorly and then spent about an hour picking the foam double sticky tape of.

Waiting to take some pics with my mate then will upload.

Oh and valve clearance booked in at Lings Honda Lowestoft for a bargain £90 including new rubber gasket.

Back