• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

some pics about to come, unfortunately when i removed the plate it had holes behind it, not to happy but am going to book it in to have them filled.

I know someone else who has got a jdm s2k and hers is lowered on koni shocks and tein springs. And everything else that I don't to hers is Spoon :)

thanks :) Still not used to taking good pictures, i seem ok at close ups but anything at a distance i struggle with angles and positions.

Hopefully in a few months the car should look a little different.

Go for the rule of thirds. One third contains the car, then 2 thirds contain the scenery. It's about the only time i like the rule of thirds :lol:

i have seen these fitted or similar, they fit like any other, quality is always going to be different to the expensive ones, however does the same job, oh yeah and you will see maybe 1bhp not 15 stated, for the hassle wait till your cat goes then fit one

haha yea, i didn't expect 15bhp, was hoping it might help the engine pick up a little quicker though, well may as well get it for the sake of £70, cheers phil.

It will work Jord but will throw a CEL so you will either need an O2 sim or some anti foulers. Probably better to try an find one like the Berk below that has the extended Lambda hole which gets the probe out of the gas flow
url

things you can try to start with, pop the air induction hose to the throttle body, and give the throttle body a good clean, take out some of the slack in the throttle cable, also check condition of the filter

or failing that , hand brake on, select 1st, 5.5k dump clutch and handbrake off :D

seriously though you can spend 1.5 to 2 k on header, exhaust, intake and you may make 5 bhp or you may make 10 bhp, but if you change the ecu and get a map for 1k you will gain that anyway, i would get some nice coilovers (kW3) geo'd and polybushed it will handle perfect then

yea i did wonder about that, i know i will need a sensor, will continue my search then. When buying the 02 sim is there a specific one to go for? or is it just a generic thing?

, i would get some nice coilovers (kW3) geo'd and polybushed it will handle perfect then

i was looking at just springs, reason being i don't intend to track it and would just be for more of a cosmetic modification. I do want to do the bushes.

I want some better coilies Jord, so when I get those you can buy by Bilstein coilovers :D .

So are there any big power plans for this Jord, or are you going to concentrate on the look of the car? I love what Nick has been doing with the stance and coloured OEM rims etc. If you are looking for inspiration mate, look to the US, they seem to be really pushing the boundaries with S2k's. The UK is catching up though ;)

Back