• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

will try and call him today, seemed like a very genuine guy though, family man , nice house and area etc. Really hope its something silly and cheap. Car starts ok, tried it a few times.

Really sunny outside as well! no roof down vtec for me today :(

Just an idea, take the battery off for an hour, might clear it, might not. Only do it after you read the code though! :lol:

Hope its an easy fix Jord. I doubt he would try to fcuk you over seeing you are the size of a brick shiz house :lol:

Just an idea, take the battery off for an hour, might clear it, might not. Only do it after you read the code though! :lol:

lol, im tempted to take it for a long drive and see if it clears itself...

read a few places on forums that they are known to randomly come on and go with no fault.

Gutted about the EML for you bud, hopefully it will be a cheapy fix and not something more ominous ;)

Good news, my mate popped is diagnostic tool on earlier and showed that the fault is a pre cat lamber sensor.... pheeew.

well i thought it would be dirt cheap but my friend said its maybe £60, i can live with that though, im just happy its nothing serious :)

i will have to have a little look around, im taking it to lings tomorrow for valve clearance so will just enquire.

How are you Dave?

Back