• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Civic FD-1

EDIT- Just finished loading :lol: It looks soo good!

[youtube]LVOfwwbbfb8[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
The clip is not the best you will see Nat but it does show the FD getting plenty of stick on track.

The sound of the engine and view of the rev counter are interesting!! :twisted: :twisted:

The 70's style music was a bit much though. :( :lol:

The driver forund the rev limiter - often!!! :eek: :lol:

The clip is not the best you will see Nat but it does show the FD getting plenty of stick on track.

The sound of the engine and view of the rev counter are interesting!! :twisted: :twisted:

I noticed the cheesy music in the background and thought it was about to show me something other than a car......... :lol:

Interesting that you mention rev limiter. I suspect it may be related to the rev hang issue as observed by the 2.0 Si folks. This is said to be linked to the DBW implementation and honda apparently did address it (somewhat) with a ECU reflash.

I wonder if any FN2 owners have similar experiences. It would be interesting to know if that happen on an AP2 and FD1 - both using DBW.

Interesting that you mention rev limiter. I suspect it may be related to the rev hang issue as observed by the 2.0 Si folks. This is said to be linked to the DBW implementation and honda apparently did address it (somewhat) with a ECU reflash.

I wonder if any FN2 owners have similar experiences. It would be interesting to know if that happen on an AP2 and FD1 - both using DBW.

Interesting info - I had no idea of this issue. :cool:

blinder of a video!

Good find in more ways that one!

I personally think I could actually make that video given half the chance and enough time to prepare. Only thing is that I couldn't fly the remot control chopper that the camera would be attactched too when it crosses the gravel pits.

I actually thought it was a trailer for a video game at first, i couldn't distinguish it and also it was very smooth too!

cheers mate, it's given me ideas on some more work :D

btw the best FD is a Fd that has a 1.3 engine.

Yes. Read all about it when you google "DBW rev hang"

It would be interesting to heard the experiences of the owners in Europe on the latest civic with DBW (not limited to type-R)

I have read about this on other forums, but I haven't noticed this on my FN2.

Back