• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Civic Type-R

Bad news
Been in with my local Honda stealer today and got talking about the new CTR which he says will be finally for sale in March.

The bad news is that it will only be available in the 4 standard Honda colours

So White or Yellow will not be available

Looks like CW will be a JDM color only....again! :x :roll:

devastated,that white one at the london motorshow really turned me on to go for a new one march but will wait to see, only liked nhb but dont want another black one mmmmmmmmmm decision

Dealers also think the the new type r will push out 250bhp and 4wd.

While I dont doubt this and to an extent expect a jdm only colour, dealers know about as much as a dead donkey.

- Kevin.

Anyone know when the demo's will be in? Is it still ment to be September? If so i'm gonna give them a call now............

NORTS said:
Anyone know when the demo's will be in? Is it still ment to be September? If so i'm gonna give them a call now............

i thought it was jan 07!

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
NORTS said:

i thought it was jan 07!

- Kevin.

I was told the first deliverd would be jan 07, good old stealers hey!

If it's white, i'll buy it no questions asked. Since they're not doing white, i'm in no hurry... the type-r is about the red-H, emblem for the racing spec, and the CW colour is in my opinion just as significant, I think Honda UK are neglecting the type-r brand and what it signifies to the type-r enthusiasts of which we all are.

not happy :|

Back