• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New CTR at the British Motor Show! 8)

excellent shots.. 8)

I really do need to see one. The design seems fussy but then I do prefer the more minimalist design of the EP3 - like it was just cut out and made to function. The new Civic does show design flair but there are little bits that I am not sure about - the little ledge around the front hole where the foglamps would go and the rear diffuser..

I need to wash the car - that way I appreiciate all the design work that has gone into it.. weird, i know. :oops:

Umm I have 18 months before I can get one. But I think if they supply in White then it's a definate order from me :twisted:

You know what.....this is the second time in one night I've said I like bodykits/Max Power styling :shock:

Seriously, the new CTR is absolutely a fucking mazing. When I first saw it I wasn't too sure but that is 8)

Shame the new 5 door Civic is as ugly as fook :lol:

With the OE bodykit being the way it is, it makes you wonder how garish the aftermarket ones will be.

Seriously, I do not like the the look of the new CTR. It's far too 'in yer face' for my liking. The current one is subtle and doesn't need to 'shout to be heard' if you get what I'm saying.

I just hope the new one drives as well as Honda are promising for all those who are planning to spend their hard earned cash on one.

Gunn79 said:
Looks good 8) - But I still cant see them making it lighter than the EP3.

Nor can I, but the new engine will have better low down torque apparently which the EP3 definitely needs.

The other thing I don't like about the EP3 is the front suspension/steering. Its crap. I hope they sort that out as well.

Welsh-Rich said:
I like it a lot.....very nice 8)

Still on my possible next car list

me too....it will either be one of these or a diesel. :oops:

depends on how far I work from home.

Just a small point....does it REALLY matter if the new CTR is not perfect...

..after all most of us are only going to replace bits, ugrade other parts and tweek a few more. It gives us an excuse to spend cash on cool tuning bits n bobs :D

We went on friday, good show, mainly went to see the CTR.
It was better in real life, think it would look alot better in proper CHW or arctic blue :D :wink:
We asked about any info on it and were told the only thing they knew is that it would have 247bhp :shock:
Don't know whether this is true or not, but it means the girlfreind will have more power than my Teg :x (it will be hers if we buy one)
Think i need to start thinking about more power upgrades :D :twisted:

Dazza said:
We went on friday, good show, mainly went to see the CTR.
It was better in real life, think it would look alot better in proper CHW or arctic blue :D :wink:
We asked about any info on it and were told the only thing they knew is that it would have 247bhp :shock:
Don't know whether this is true or not, but it means the girlfreind will have more power than my Teg :x (it will be hers if we buy one)
Think i need to start thinking about more power upgrades :D :twisted:

That wont be at the wheels thou...

Im going to get me one of them! :shock: well not right now but..in the future.

Look sooo good. 8)

i went to the show, stood looking at the new type-r...and didnt like it. far too much going on at the rear in my opinion, but then im not a fan of the standard car at all. colour was nice though.

cant wait till march i defo gunna get one in white it looks brill not the norm which is how i like to live yeeee haaa

sajon44 said:
cant wait till march i defo gunna get one in white it looks brill not the norm which is how i like to live yeeee haaa

Has white been confirmed as a UK colour then??

Back