• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

Welsh-Rich said:
Nice - but remembering that you can't tint the front windows it won't quite look that good.

Would certainly get this over the new CTR - but I think i'll be going elsewhere for my next car rather than the red H

JUDAS!!! :lol:

Jason said:
04.jpg

Damn thats ugly, looks way too long :?

but don't you think with it's subtle styling, people won't recognise it's a type-R :p

could the logo be any bigger!!! overstated or what

so where can I get one of these ?!?!

oh yeah, that's not gonna happen anytime soon, is it now? :roll:

That is one lovely car, that should be the new Type R

Hey ho, usual as the Japs get the nicer car :roll:

Scousefella said:
This will be the new BTCC car for team dynamics if I have heard right. :shock:

Now that would be cool ...

and makes you wonder why aren't they using the FN2 .... maybe coz as a race car it's got no real potential ?? :roll:

Scousefella said:

I think it's going to be the 4 door UK civic rather than Japanese spec car?

HASNIC said:
Scousefella said:

I think it's going to be the 4 door UK civic rather than Japanese spec car?

I heard of the 4 door ruling for BTCC Nick so I assumed this would be the car seeing as the DC5 was allowed last year. I hope I am right but if not then fair do's. :lol:

Mugen.....

Read a report on msn motoring pages this morning that mugen (Honda's tuning company) are finally setting up a plant in the uk.

The hardcore civic could be along very shortly if they bring all their magic with them.

Mugen are concentrating on race engines initially, so I wouldn't be expecting anything for the FN2 for at least 12 months.

Re: Mugen.....

grctyper said:
Read a report on msn motoring pages this morning that mugen (Honda's tuning company) are finally setting up a plant in the uk.

The hardcore civic could be along very shortly if they bring all their magic with them.

cool man, where abouts will it be based??

Interesting Honda offer a change of front/rear lip for the FN2, personally I think it improves the aesthetics:

278300792-ctr2007-1.jpg

278300792-ctr2007-2.jpg

Compared with the new JDM CTR, with Mugen tweeks (The dominator) :

S6000538.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

Neither car is espeically good looking.

cool, if anybody finds out early where the mugen factory is going to be based and it's confirmed. Would they be so kind and post it on here, or pm'ing me would be just as good.

Thanks in advance :D

Back