• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Eh lets keep it civil please guiyze. There's been a number of folk on here whome I haven't liked over the years (I'm sure the feeling was mutual), doesn't mean it's OK to throw around personal insults at them. That's just not cricket.

Eh lets keep it civil please guiyze. There's been a number of folk on here whome I haven't liked over the years (I'm sure the feeling was mutual), doesn't mean it's OK to throw around personal insults at them. That's just not cricket.

Very true.

I apologise.

To save any outbursts from me I've added him to my ignore list :D

You have to be in that little Clique of people on this Forum to be able to make any comments of value or have a laugh!

Some people need to lighten up FFS..

Anymore insults then i will just have to Buy a Audi S3 saloon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There's no clique on this forum anymore. There very much used to be.

There's a few sort of core members but they certainly don't all know eachother. I guess you could say there's a north group and a south group but I wouldn't describe either as cliquey. Only the odd few members meet up indepently of official meets, I doubt you could match them up without having read a specific post relating to that.

As long as it's in jest or tongue in cheek (sometimes difficult to tell over internet), go for it dude.

There's the odd "in joke" which might seem cliquey but that's just forum history.

For instance you might see random references to a stained mugen back seat, missing wheel nuts or an oil cap in your Euro travel kit. There's probably more. You could probably find some info on the latter two but the first is firmly swept under the rug :lol:

You have to be in that little Clique of people on this Forum to be able to make any comments of value or have a laugh!

Some people need to lighten up FFS..

Anymore insults then i will just have to Buy a Audi S3 saloon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

say hello to Rick for me!!!!

Is anyone else's Air Con cold, but not exactly freezing on full pelt? In this rather clammy weather, its ok, but not what I am used to where in other cars (even my 15 yr old Focus!) I normally have to dial it back a notch to not freeze when its up to speed...

With you on that one, I find it cool rather than cold. I find it takes awhile on full whack before things become comfortable but definitely doesn't feel as cold as some other cars I've used AC in

Not another pro FK2 post but I'm the opposite, mines uncomfortably cold on low setting, 16 is spot on for me

Is anyone else's Air Con cold, but not exactly freezing on full pelt? In this rather clammy weather, its ok, but not what I am used to where in other cars (even my 15 yr old Focus!) I normally have to dial it back a notch to not freeze when its up to speed...

my FK8 is cold, really cold, but have found you do need to the direct into your face the air from the right-most central air vent (i.e. the one left of the steering wheel) to stay cool on these really hot days.

if you have it pointing into the cabin you don't seem to benefit from the air flow and soon get quite warm in the drivers seat.

Thought I’d share what I found on the internet with you...probably useful in this hot weather.

When you press the unlock button on your remote, press and hold it again...all your windows will open releasing the hot air from your car. Note that you can close the windows remotely also by pressing and holding the lock button a second time.

My air con is cold enough, I can just never tell if its on or not. Seems to blow cold even if I manually turn it to off in the climate screen.

I had an interesting conversation about air con at Thruxton. I was sweating my ass off out on track as I have always turned it off during track sessions. Guy in the pits next to me said I was mad and that it wouldn't make any difference.

What are people thoughts on this?

Back