• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

Hi guys I have not posted for a very long time. I have been struggling to keep this quiet I wanted to wait until everything was finalised with the dealer.

Tomorrow morning I will be setting off on my way to collect this lovely looking FN2. These are just a couple of pictures I took on Saturday when I viewed it, this was the 3rd of 5 I looked at and the best by miles out of them all. I hope you all like, I will be getting some better quality pictures when I collect it. Oh and the mondeo behind is the car I am trading in, nothing wrong with it I just really wanted to be in another Honda as I missed my Accord Type R so much.

After not really finding the right accord for me I worked out all my finances and decided to just go for it and live a little.

Here it is:-

A few pics taken recently of the FN2.

Still standard but I have some plans to do some nice touches soon

Few updates.... Gave it a clean today and also I have added the front Type R grill badge and side decals.

Very nice mate. In terms of the mods you are discussing, where is the best place to buy them from? I live in hertfordshire.

Back