• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Headunit

Hey there

I've decided to purchase a new headunit for my ep3, and I'm favouring the Alpine IDA-X305 (slightly higher priced than I want to pay, but from what I've heard, it’s worth it :lol:) - I only ever want two features from the car stereo. ipod connection (from behind the unit rather than just a usb on the front) and radio!

Just a couple of questions though, do I need anything else other than the adapter (PC2-68-4 - Honda Accord 09/98)?

Also, the ipod cable that comes with the headunit, does it stretch so I can have it coming out from the storage area by the handbrake - where your type R ID tag sits (sorry for the bad description! really don't know how else to describe it)

Also, any comments on praising me on making this decision on purchasing this unit are welcome (to make me feel better in spending that amount :p)

cheers

Back