• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Honda Civic.

:D

I'd buy that for a doller! I like that back end but I'll never be able to afford one in 2010 if it ever comes out.

Oh nice, much better than the current model. Quite like the new volvo from the rear.

the front looks like a cross between the crx concept and the s2000

the rear looks like a fancy people carrier

Like I said at this years motorshow....nobody is touching ford throughout the range. They are going to take some beating.

No doubt the 2010 focus will p1ss all over this

bring back the EP3 :twisted:

Agree with the comments about the front, looks pretty sharp... Arse end looks like Stevie Wonder would be saddened to see it... Rims aren't bad either.

Still prefer the EP3 in the Type-R hot hatch range though!

if you was to cross bread a ep3 and fn2 this is what you get, but i like the look more than the fn2, will have to see what it look likes once in the showrooms

Quote "Hot hatch fans will also be well catered for, as a Type R flagship is in the works, powered by a 2.0-litre i-VTEC engine which, given Honda’s five-year hybrid plan, could be boosted by an electric motor. This would make it the world’s first hybrid hot hatch! "

"The engine line-up will be shared between the two styles, though, and our sources have revealed that a 1.5-litre IMA hybrid engine with more than 150bhp and sub-CO2 120g/km emissions will appear.

In fact, the Civic will herald a change in focus for the Japanese maker as it seeks to reduce CO2 emissions. It’s currently restructuring manufacturing facilities to cater for large-scale hybrid production. "

Sounds very interesting and a 200bhp hybrid with f1 stlye kers could be a very very potent hot hatch

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, so if thats comung out say 2010, the 'R' would be say 2011/2012?? If your going on previous trends would it not.

I hope it has a little more power, and buy then I may be able to afford one.

EP3/FN2 hybrid

1849523669a5120988708l.jpg

Back