• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Honda Civic.

Better than the current one.

I really wish Honda would make a new CRX, Integra or Prelude and bring it to the UK. Perhaps something to rival the Scirocco?

I really want to go back to a Honda, but not any of the low quality family Sh*t they make at the moment.

Oh and make sure its not a fecking hybrid!

Last edited by a moderator:
EP3/FN2 hybrid

1849523669a5120988708l.jpg
can you do the new front with the FN2 behind ?

not a chance will that be in production in 2010. we have been told about a model change for 2009 basicly a facelift and they are introducing a sport model that looks preety much like a type r. that should come into production late this year. the whole new civic what they are showing in that link wont in showrooms till at least mid 2011:mad:

i work for honda btw:rolleyes:

i agree with lottie ,looks nice at front like the volvo but they have got bad ideas when it comes to the back end:(

First looks are "VW Scirocco", but then you see the S2000 60"style mouth.

Cool. Very interested in the suspension and place of the fuel tank :mrgreen:

2011 - Honda civic

what do u think about this? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2011_honda_civic_autoexpress-thumb.jpg
    2011_honda_civic_autoexpress-thumb.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 35
dont worry about it;) you should find the thread somwhere but ther will be a facelift fn2 before so dont expect to see this until 2012

Ah its all good, I like the car, just hope there is some new super reving vtec lump in it:rolleyes: :D

mx_civic_crz.jpg

On google image search for 2011 Civic... No idea if it's accurate! :rolleyes:

Back