• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Latest payments received, many thanks. Will get those sorted before the week is out :)

And received, many thanks. Will get them sent out as soon as the post box isn't flooded :eek:

Can I have 2 of these please external figment will send payment and shipping address via pay pal cheers

Hi man,

Just sent £8.50 through for two internal stickers with the old "R" for my 2005 NHB ep3. I have said this on paypal but figured it can't hurt to post it in here as well. It would be great if you could make them slightly smaller than 285mm long. Something like 200mm or just above. If you can't do that then its fine, I will take the normal ones, but would much prefer a really subtle set if I am going to put them on both sides.

Thanks so much mate.

Received the stickers yesterday and they look great. Hopefully will install them tonight and will try to post up a couple of pics soon.

Thanks a lot Mook, great service!!

I received my stickers yesterday. Hopefully the weather will improve so I can install them.

Thanks for the excellent service, Mook.

Hi mook, do you have ep3 (R) stickers pal please? Need some for the back windows. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mart > Certainly do mate, just made up a few more this last week. Same £8.50 delivered for the pair :D

Just sent you payment for two external new R stickers. :smt023

Back