• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Has anyone got this with the R in blue? I attempted to photoshop it blue... but I can't decide... photos appreciated... and i'll get mine ordered asap (once I've seen photos ofc :p )

Can't recall doing any in blue, so don't have any pics I'm afraid. Then it's a question of sky blue, bright blue, ultramarine or navy...

Paypal received, many thanks. I've a blue that's pretty close to that so will go with them. As to the url, you mention grey, they are silver as standard, were you just after standard or specifically grey?

Awesome in regards to the blue. Ah I thought someone mentioned it was grey URL... Silver is ok... Or white... NHB ep3... Going for a white and blue theme with her... But maybe too much white :/
suprise me haha.
i won't complain honest xD

Trix

edit- we'll try silver hahahaha
sorry for being a pest xD

Ordering info is in the first post of the thread. :smt023

Mook will answer that hopefully, usually pretty quick, only a few days.

Hi mook. I pm'd you about 2 stickers for my rear windows but no reply. I would now like them with the lime green r if you could.

Hiya,

Apologies for the delay in replying, have been moving house and lack of internet access has exacerbated the delay :eek:

User1martyn > No problem mate, can sort easily enough - Paypal received, many thanks.

Danny Burgess > Email also replied to - delay in postage down to the house move but they were posted out the other day. This Easter bank holiday weekend will also delay receipt thereof :roll:

Back