• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

hello mook i see u from horndean, im from fareham so instead of sending to me i could come and get from you?

Do_ > I work some rather unpleasant shifts aswell I'm afraid so it's not very easy to find suitable times to pop in. They're a doddle to pop in the post, doesn't cost any more as I cover p&p on club stuff :)

Rory > Not a problem mate, pop a Paypal over and I'll get them sent :cool:

ok cool well i will try and paypal you shortly, i want 2 sets of 2 please. so once paypald you i will send my address

cant seem to work paypal so i will have to wait until the weekend to do it of my mates one. cheers

Ive sent the money through to you fella, Thanks very much, couldnt decide if i need 3 or not, i fear i may be back for more.... lol Cheers again

Rory > Paypal received mate, many thanks. Will get that sent :)

Do_ > No problem, as and when you're ready...

Do_ > Another thought, if you're after 4 in total I'll happily do that for £15 delivered, saves a couple of quid :)

hello i sent the payement, did it through my other halfs account. paid the 17 as i didnt see the thread lol but its ok. should be from paula. let me no if you recieved. thanks

Do_ > Yes, received mate, many thanks. Will have those posted first thing Monday for you :)

Hello still not recieved the stickers do you no where they have got to? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Were posted a couple of days ago, can only imagine the Royal Mail are dragging their sorry ass as usual. Went first class :evil:

Ok mate no worries hopefully here tomorrow or something!

Alright mate recieved today. Thanks! Will get them put on later

Back