• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

i have a cosmic premier with the premier tints, do i need internal or external stickers??

also what looks best, url on both rear side windows or just the one url on the rear window under the spoiler??

Yep, all still up to date mate - I got a load of vinyl stock in before the VAT increase so able to keep the prices frozen :)

so if you tell me if i need external or internal vinyls i will order 1 @£5 delivered? when i know this i will send you the paypal :)

Ah, see what you mean. You can use either, though internal ones would be quite try to see behind the tints. Most go for external with tints, does look nice against a darker background :eek:

Hi Mook, do you have external ep3 style R ready made ? if not then ill order a pair of normal ones :) chears

All Paypal's received, many thanks. Will get that little lot sent out tomorrow :)

Milly > Not got any EP3 ones made up at present I'm afraid :(

paypal sent :)

1 x external standard sized url please mook sir

do you need delivery details other then the ones provided on the paypal?

Benny > Paypal received mate, many thanks. Postal details from there will be fine ;)

Payment sent

1 x external standard size please mook, its sent from my girlfriends paypal - victoria trenholme :D

Thanks alot mate.

And received mate. She paid for a pair though, do you want both or just the one and some refund?

Back