• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Cheers chaps, Paypal's received, will get those posted out in the next day or two - might wait until the rain stops so they don't get soaked in the postbox :eek:

hi mook, these stickers still available? ill send money to your paypal account once i get confirmation. cheers, scotty

I would like one of these. do I need to PM you? £5, is that with postage?

Also, is there one with the old "R"? I see you did a few but don't know if you had them still.

thanks.

Dan

Aye, have one or two of the older style ones kicking around so that's fine - just pop the Paypal over mentioning ep3 style with your address and I'll get one sent. I cover P&P for the club stuff :)

CSB > And received mate, many thanks. Will get those sent.

D4N H > I cover P&P on club graphics so it's just a fiver. I'm not sure if I have any left with the EP3 R but I can make some more up if you want one of those - mention it in the Paypal note and I'll get it sorted :)

Hi, i would like to purchase a pair of the "TYPE-R-OWNERS.CO.UK" stickers.. could you please tell me the procedure on how to do this. thanks

Thanks, do i just pay £8.50 to mook's paypal? sorry about this im just new here. thanks

Yep, in the payment details make sure you add your username, that the payment is for the pair of Type-R-Owners stickers and to be sure stick your address in there too.

No harm in dropping Mook a PM with the transaction ID afterwards.

Back