• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

My ones are here.

b04b35c3.jpg

How much for these (one either side)? Just wanted to confirm it before sending paypal payment

Cheers in advance :)

Dan > Paypal received, many thanks, will get that sorted now

Grim > Yup, they're the standard size - £8.50 for a pair delivered to your door - just make a note that it's the ep3 version in the Paypal note ;)

Keith > Apologies mate, been tied up with getting my place on the market over the last week or so but catching up now, will be posted first thing tomorrow :)

Grim > Yup, they're the standard size - £8.50 for a pair delivered to your door - just make a note that it's the ep3 version in the Paypal note ;)

£8.50 sent your way, can you let me know when payment is received (bit of a novice sending payments on paypal)

cheers

hi guys what I got a do to get two new design ones for my fn2?been a owner now for over a month think I better get some on there :D

hi guys what I got a do to get two new design ones for my fn2?been a owner now for over a month think I better get some on there :D

Go onto the first page of this thread and send Mook a paypal payment requesting which graphics you want then wait :) havent heard from mook yet but it seems from reading previous posts that it is a fairly quick turn around :)

Hi just received the envelope, you only sent me 1 of the external stickers, i paid for a pair and you wrote pair on the receipt aswell?

also just realised i never asked for the ep3 style, thats my fault. ** send another £8.50 for a pair of external EP3 style please, cheers

Hi chaps,

All latest orders sent out so should be arriving today. Apologies if I've made any errors with sending, if anyone doesn't have what they ordered just drop me a PM and I'll get it sorted this afternoon :)

Hi chaps,

All latest orders sent out so should be arriving today. Apologies if I've made any errors with sending, if anyone doesn't have what they ordered just drop me a PM and I'll get it sorted this afternoon :)

Cheers Mook will keep an eye on the post :)

Cheers Mook, received in the post yesterday...never put that sort of thing on a car before, fiddly but with some persuasion they went on nicely :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of 2012; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

Can we make this thread a sticky please and unsticky the thread for the older style graphics.

PM me for any queries.

Just emailed you mate :)

Back