• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Meguiars Dual Action Polisher G220

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
A few will know my pal Andy (Mandy/Minge) from the past 2 JAE's & know he's very much into his detailing etc.

Anyways he's just given everyone on another site the heads up with this little lot....

Andy said:
With all the talk of the PC and UDM recently i thought i'd show everyone a new product
smile.gif

Its the 240v Dual Action polisher from Meguiars! Yes 240v!

From limited reviews by independent detailers it sounds quite promising. Nice rubberised feel, lower noise compared to the PC and less vibrations!

It also comes with a plastic carry case to make storage and transport easy. The most noticeable difference is the addition of the loop handle much the same as the Makita rotary. This, i'm sure, will make the machine very comfortable and easy to control.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polish.../prod_409.html

Its due out the second week of december, just in time for Christmas!!!

The only down side is that it will cost £149.99. Its a tad on the dear side but at the moment its the only 240v DA machine for the UK.

Will any luck I should be using one next week so will report back with a full review
smile.gif

Gonna open detailing up to ALOT of people hopefully

Will Defo be getting one of these, the Local Car spares and Cleaning shop will be stocking these i belive

Nice. :D

I'll have to save up for one of these. I'm still an old-school hand application stalwart at heart - Megs' Deep Crystal II and III with finishing gloss takes all day. :rolleyes: ;)

We got one for Christmas (Myself/Hyb) with lots of cleaning products.

Cant wait to actually get my new car now to try it out :lol:

Waiting for your review Dynax, I might treat the ctr to one in the spring.

Not used it yet.

Wanting a dry day so i can clay bar the car before i use it.

Dont want to grind dirt into it :lol:

I've got a spare bonnet in the shed :D

I'll be practising on that before i move onto the car. Doesnt matter if i wreck the bonnet :lol:

I used AndyH's PC when we did my car, although it wasn't for paint correction, it was very easy to use.

Hey guys realise i'm posting in an ooooold topic but i just got one of these and was wondering what speed people are running. So what speed for compound, polish and wax have you guys found to be the best?

Cheers

I have got one and they are a must with dodo juice lime prime. I get all my stuff from Waxamomo and he has always got top deals on.

If your looking for a dual action, the kestrel DAS6 is a well priced one. For correcting with a dual action, it will take time even on our soft paint, but meguiars have just brought out some microfibre cutting pads that are designed to work better with them. A lot quicker than any foam pads...

If your looking for a dual action, the kestrel DAS6 is a well priced one. For correcting with a dual action, it will take time even on our soft paint, but meguiars have just brought out some microfibre cutting pads that are designed to work better with them. A lot quicker than any foam pads...

Any idea if these will fit on the PC?

Back