• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New nighthawk EP3

Hy all, have been reading the forum and had the car for over a month now, just wanted to get it cleaned and some alrite pics before i introduced myself,

anyhow i'm jono, im 23 and am having the biggest laugh driving this car is a real driving car!!

anyhow mods so far are,

magnex oval backbox
30mm lowering springs
tintsed windows
heko wind delfectors
hondata air box
j's racing and mugen oil and rad caps,
alipine HU and 12" type r sub in the boot,
skunk2 gear knob (this is a must have)
refurbed dark antracite wheels
little number plates
6k HIDS and led lights all round

anyhow enjoy the pics

Cheers Jono

I dunno if it's just the setting -- I must've seen black on black OEMs before :rolleyes: -- but those wheels on your car look feckin' A! Good job squire!! :D

Your choice of alloy colour looks almost identical to mine :eek::D

I'd get your calipers painted red as below ;)

Attachments

• Picture 005..jpg
    Picture 005..jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 30
very nice motor mate. will have to get my normal plates cut down like that. looks well looked after.

cheers all, am dead chuffed with it, ya do think it needs bigger red Hs to look good. wheels need a furb as are getting pretty stoned chiped,

ive fallen in love now with the black calipers, (mite try red again) :)

cheers all, am dead chuffed with it, ya do think it needs bigger red Hs to look good. wheels need a furb as are getting pretty stoned chiped,

ive fallen in love now with the black calipers, (mite try red again) :)

no text speak on here please matey :)

Ya, got a short shifter to go on, 2.5 b pipe, hopefully sort out a piper manifold and sports cat.

My bodyshop mate is building me a two gauge pod under the HU facia, which i will have oil temp and something else??

Nice, sports cat sounds expensive though and dont think you get that much of a power gain from them

Back