• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fine by me, i like it was just thinking about other members concerns.

me too...I'm at a loss tho. :lol:

I'll keep looking for a solution for the ppl it causes problems for tho :)

best I've found so far is a mod that tells you how many posts there has been since your last visit but all it does is link to the new posts function that is already in use.

Cool, the.................

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

Works now :)

Come on mate... give us a chance, it's new to us too... :lol: We are still getting to grips with it! :lol: :wink:

The indicator is shown on the left-most icon as a small dot... not very easy to see but it is there. I'll be looking to alter the icon when I get a bit of time.

I am well aware that we all have jobs and a life outside of the forum. I wasn't demanding that anything be done at all mate.

I created the thread as I thought that maybe there was some kind of fault with the forum due to the move.

If and when something gets done is the choice of the Admin.

I am well aware that we all have jobs and a life outside of the forum. I wasn't demanding that anything be done at all mate.

I created the thread as I thought that maybe there was some kind of fault with the forum due to the move.

If and when something gets done is the choice of the Admin.

No no - I know mate... I didn't take it in a negative or demanding way. :smt023 :D

Back