• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new pressy

got me a new pressy today a new set of jdm mats for my civic in wonderfull nhb. im gonna use the black ones in the winter and the red ones in the summer. sounds like a plan eh guys?

btw £100 from stealers

thats what i do 8)

should have said as i got a spare set of JDM in good condition that i was going to sell

I got mine a few months ago. £89 from dealers. Cracking deal 8)

Best mats you can ever get for the CTR.

just use the JDM ones all year round.....what is the worst that happens?...they get wet. :wink:

Bought mine last Christmas and apart from a few scratches on the plates they are as good as new. 8)

Quality mats and funnily enough I've just taken out mine and replaced with standards for the winter! Cant have them getting dirty now!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^you big girl Hobbes. :lol: :lol:
They are mats for fooks sake....to tread on and stuff. :lol:

Hobbes said:
Quality mats and funnily enough I've just taken out mine and replaced with standards for the winter! Cant have them getting dirty now!!!!

You told me to wipe my feet before getting in your car and I thought you were being serious :lol: :lol:

So instead I stood in a hoooge pile of dogsh!t and wiped my shoes allll over your JDM's :lol: :lol:

smeg said:
Hobbes said:

You told me to wipe my feet before getting in your car and I thought you were being serious :lol: :lol:

So instead I stood in a hoooge pile of dogsh!t and wiped my shoes allll over your JDM's :lol: :lol:

I'd be wiping my feet when I get out of Hobbes car not before I got in!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bloody girls..the lot of you...... :lol:

use them......ALL YEAR ROUND. 8)

MUXY said:

Amen to that, my JDM mats have oil on and stuff :lol:

I buy parts for the car to use, not as fooking ornaments!

MUXY said:

TOO RIGHT.

You CAN clean them you know :roll:

:lol: :lol:

i've actually got a few sets now :oops:

never got the jdm ones when i bought the car- just the black ones with black edges.

a year later, i bought another set of black ones but they came in the red edges. at the time, this was when there was a GB on the JDM ones so bought a set and was using them (the jdm ones) for the last 2 years.

In recent months, been wheeling and dealing :lol:

i think i must have bought 3 set of JDM ones (making 4 in total) and i've sold 2 sets and still have 2 left- one brand new still in packaging and another one which i recent bought off ebay which i've currently cleaned and will put back into the car in the new year.

Back