• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NEW SETUP COURTESY OF TDI-NORTH - PICTURES NOW ADDED

Hi everyone paul at tdi north has done brilliant with my car. My original set up was:

JRSC 8psi
K-pro
DC sports manifold
Greddy exhaust
V2 air filter
(there are other mods but these were the main ones)
Power was 305bhp at the flywheel all fitted by guy at cpl.

New setup:

JRSC 8psi
K-pro
Greddy exhaust
Toda manifold
ARC air filter system
Quaiffe lsd
Fx400 clutchmasters clutch
Front and rear JDM anti roll bars
J's racing front strut brace
results are bhp 311 and 198 ftlb of torque

Results are fantastic cant believe how much more planted the car feels.
I LOVE IT:lol: :lol: :lol: pictures below, click and see!

milano072.jpg

milano069-1.jpg

milano068.jpg

milano067.jpg

milano066.jpg

milano065.jpg

milano064.jpg

milano063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work there. Subtle on the outside, but packs a punch. I like :D What is next on the list?

Welcome to the ARC club as well... we have twice monthly meetings. Bring your pipe and finest smoking jacket :D

Can you wrap the pictures with [ IMG] tags please. They will then show up on your post. I'm too lazy to click on every link.

That looks near enough OEM bar the exhaust. :twisted:

Some decent coil-overs and brakes will enhance the car dynamics to another level.

Hi, thanks for your comments, and cheers G for sorting the pictures! I have got some Tarox brakes fitted (done a while back) but didnt add to list!

looks mint mate. deffo surprise some people with that. only think im not to sure bout is the type r badge on the dash :lol: my opinion only obviously.

thanks

Hi everybody i do agree with the comments on the exhaust,but its got a 75mm bore and helps with the power.Just booked in at tdi for some tein superstreets with the mounts,then will be some wheels just havent decided on black or white.thanks for the comments.:smt023

Hi everybody i do agree with the comments on the exhaust,but its got a 75mm bore and helps with the power.Just booked in at tdi for some tein superstreets with the mounts,then will be some wheels just havent decided on black or white.thanks for the comments.:smt023

With the car looking so much like the standard CTR maybe changing the wheels could be a step too far.

If you have to change them then go with black. :smt047

Back