• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New 'Soon to be' Owner

Hey guys and girls, just introducing my self.

Well to start the ball rolling, had a Corsa SRi 58 Reg, until the psychotic EX destroyed it and the local Chavz robbed what was left of it, she/they also scratched the sh!t out of my SLK 350, but anyway to cut a long story short got a few friends who work in Honda and the Type R's have grown on me so getting rid on the SLK and hopefully Getting the Championship White Edition,
if not then a black GT, with Sat Nav, Voice control handsfree and the 19" Rages alloys on it, also email TDI North of a few Mods Im looking at they said they'll all work, but something about tuning the cams...

Anyway heres the list

1.Powerslot front big disc with Ferodo DS2500 front pads.

2.Hondata Re-flashed ecu.

3.Toda A3 cams & valve springs (Eventually!, Due to price).

4.Toda Hi-compression pistons (Eventually!, Due to price).

5.HKS Cat Back Exhaust (Maybe!).

6.GruppeM induction kit.

7.Eibach progressive spring kit (Still think if HKS Hypermax3 damper kit is worth it).

8.Toda hi-power clutch/flywheel kit & Wavetrac/Quaife LSD Differential.

TDI also mentioned a manifold, so Im after some help what you think the BHP/Torque gain will be on it, and your opinions all together.

Thanks,

Flux.

Welcome to the forum :D

That's a impressive roll call you have there mate.

A White FN2, not special enough for me to only have a LSD and a white coat of paint but none the less a very nice car. Have you thought about a FD2???

BHP/Torque is hard to guess as you have a lot going on, but with the GM new map and other breathing mods you have mentioned it will be pulling nicely to say the least, I suppose with everything you have in your list you may be close to 240/250 maybe:confused: :confused:

:)

Yeah thought about it but to me it just doesn't do it lol, plus not to keen on the back doors.

Why wouldn't you bother with the brakes mate.

Not for discs no. Like I said change the hoses, pads and decent fluid.

Honda discs are normally pretty good.

Yep those, pads goodridge braided lines (tdi will have them) can't remember about the fluid. again tdi will know about this.

The powerslots fell apart on one fn2 i've read about.

well you must have over 20k to spend and to be honest, if I had that amount no way would I buy an FN2

at least test drive an FD2 mate, you can always say no afterwards

If you HAVE to buy one, get a normal GT from a dealer for 15k

Welcome, I think you might prefer the FD2 once driven, however if the FN2 is your thing then go ahead :D

JDM spec is always the better option and the CW FN2 is all a big hype (IMO)

Nice spec you have lined up there :cool:

Yeah it is a Normal Black GT could of went for the white one but strangely they wont put the Rage alloys on it.

I guess there will me no harm in testing the FD2...

And thanks for the tip with the fluid, just need so advice on the Hondata Re-Flash now

Whats the deal with them like, are the imports or what because i never seen them on the road.

Whats the deal with them like, are the imports or what because i never seen them on the road.

You won't because they are VERY rare which is also part of the appeal. You'll sure get some looks. They are import only.

If you chat to Andy at 200bhp http://itr-dc5.com forums he'll be able to sort you out with a minter. You'll end up paying less than an FN2 for a MUCH higher spec car.

also http://fd2-owners.com/

Back