• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Sparco Road Seat for 2008

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
I have put this information in the traders area of the forum also.

The Sparco Chrono Road:

Will be available from early next year. Priced at £255 + VAT each. Available in all black, black with grey centres or all red.

Some pictures

sparco-chrono-road-01.jpg

sparco-chrono-road-02.jpg

sparco-chrono-road-03.jpg

I am taking advanced orders now!

I agree not normally a fan of Sparco stuff, but i really like the clean design look for this seat,

would love to see a pair of red ones fitted, also any idea on the weight and rails / mouting needed?

I agree not normally a fan of Sparco stuff, but i really like the clean design look for this seat,

would love to see a pair of red ones fitted, also any idea on the weight and rails / mouting needed?

I will find out the weight for you ASAP.

These are base mounted seats and Sparco also make the car specific frames for the CTR EP3 £43 + VAT each side.

I do need to get a confirmed date of arival for these. Then get pics of them fitted in my car. :p

The stock has arrived and I am left with only 4 after the backorders were finalised.

Only black seats at the moment. Looks like the red ones will be next year now.

No :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm selling the car soon so didn't bother with it.

:eek:

whats the milage now? :p

wonder how much you get for it? what you changing to?

I havent checked the mileage. I'm scared to look :lol: Be about 155k now I should think.

Not sure what it would be worth. About £3500 perhaps?

I'm just getting something along the lines of a 106 GTi. Something quite cheap to run and insure. Saving money now ready for flying the nest :eek: :lol:

Back