• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 New to the Forum / Hopefully Purchasing my first Ep3

I still think it's worth enquiring about rather than just writing off from how an advert is worded. Nothing to lose to be honest from asking a few questions

Hi guys,

Yes i bought her she runs like a dream !! .

New clutch fitted , New bodywork done to , all as stated before,

All the history was mainly Honda Dealership were all services were done.

Valve clearances , Tensioner all done. Everything in perfect condition !

Ill post some photo's once shes all clean and this snow decided to go away :)

It was long buddy, Really really long, 10 hours behind the wheel overall , Lets just say soon as my head hit that pillow , I was out !

Definitely worth the drive.

Ive only had it 2 mins and already looking at Induction kits !

It was long buddy, Really really long, 10 hours behind the wheel overall , Lets just say soon as my head hit that pillow , I was out !

Definitely worth the drive.

Ive only had it 2 mins and already looking at Induction kits !

That's the correct mindset mate lol

Its been awhile posting been really busy not got round to sharing some photo's , I have been meaning to do it for some time.

Had some teething problems to start with like new bonnet latch fitted due to alarm going crazy , New caliper sliders as old ones had perished , K&N Typhoon due to OEM Filter box was not in the greatest of condition (eg. Cracked box in places), Battery Cover as old one had rusted.

Also annoyances like Black bin bag gluing itself to the exhaust underneath and Caps inside alloy as 1 of them has the H sign partly missing.

Overall absolutely loving the car at the moment. Thanks to you all for advice for first time buyer :)

Ktk1AvI.jpg
[/IMG]

7gClgRB.jpg
[/IMG]

A8X5DK5.jpg
[/IMG]

Back