• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 New to the type r crew

Hello picked up a cosmic gray ep3 type r prem edition last week will add pics when I can work out how to upload from my phone lol I live in West Yorkshire, I want the fast road set up I’ve heard good things about it , I just don’t have a clue where to get it done round my end ?? I’m also wanting coilovers and cat back exhaust system just wondering what set ups everyone are using ? Pics and vids will be appreciated. I don’t want to decat but just wondering how loud these ep3s are with just a back box or will get a bit more noise with the mid resonator delete?
Thanks
Dav

Welcome to the forum bud.

For exhausts/intakes there are many choices, and your car can go from being quiet to stupidly loud depending on that choice. That said, without decat it won't be silly loud but can still have drone.

I am using a Fujitsubo RM-01A with a standard manifold on my EP3 and it is pretty subtle especially when cruising around town, but once opened up it sounds lovely, a nice deep tone. What is your budget for coilovers/exhaust ?

Welcome to the forum ! :)

I'm not to sure if its your first performance car, but if it is would recommend before you start adding FRSU, Have some fun with the car Stock setup to get an experience of how the overall car feels. I had the same when i first bought mine wanted exactly the same. All i have left to do now is FRSU too :) !

Hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing the pics.

Back