• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new to this game

This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to buy replacement tyres without the rims on them? Whenever I look at images of tyres for sale, they've got the alloys on. But the ones on the wheels I need to replace are fine. :smt017

This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to buy replacement tyres without the rims on them? Whenever I look at images of tyres for sale, they've got the alloys on. But the ones on the wheels I need to replace are fine. :smt017

In regards to you question.

Yes.

You just have to find your fitment size and work out your budget for tyres and then go to someone like www.camskill.co.uk and order within your price range.

Bare in mind, that the tyres are the only thing that keeps you attactched to the road so this isn't something that should be skipped on.

Toyo's
Falken
Bridgestone
Dunlop
Yokohama

are all good makes that just spring to mind.

Back