• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Toy

Cheers lads,

Joe - Im near glasgow!

It was gleaming tonight so it just goes to show that my camera skills are sh*te as it doesn't look very clean.

Just back from unit 8, big thanks to stevie and mark for all the hard work :cool:

The car made 244 bhp and 160.5 ft lb which I would be over the moon with and I am but......... the flexi section is blowing in the spoon so with this repaired, new spark plugs and an oil change Mark says I will make the 250bhp - which means I have to wait some more :sad:

The driver front cv joint is also on the way out so thats another healthy whack to fork out and explains the unstable kind of feeling I have been getting when driving the car hard.

The car now pulls like a train, just constant acceleration and no flat spots, the previous map did not suit the car at all.
I
haven't had a chance to test the diff out as I was driving the car sensibly to run the clutch and fly in a little, but Im sure it will be great.

No more pictures for now, I will give the car a good clean and get some decent photos up when I get a chance.

Can't recommend Unit 8 enough!!

Almost a 25% increase in power :cool:

Bet the drive back was fun. I will have to do this road trip one day, might invite myself to yours on the way down. I like my eggs over easy.

I had to take it easy to let the clutch/fly run in Nick so it wasn't until tonight I seen what the diff can do :cool:

Feel free to kip here if it means you get fast road :rolleyes::lol:

Received my cam cover today from Brencivic on ctro :cool:

26082009163.jpg

26082009164.jpg

Also got this on the way shortly :cool:

0000011s.jpg

0000010tsp.jpg

0000008f.jpg

0000007xqs.jpg

Back